Director of Business Development
Apr 17, 2021 -
1 post(s) to fill
At Oxilio, our goal is to create an environment of proximity with our clients, partners and colleagues. We are recognized for our technical expertise while focusing on the needs of our customers.
With us, you will work with innovative and high-tech products. You will be responsible for positioning, soliciting and selling our various solutions according to predetermined markets. You are interested in technology, you love to interact with people and you like to have fun at work? This position is for you!
- Develop the sales strategy for the targeted products with the team;
- Be on the lookout for business opportunities for the company and changes in the market that may impact the company;
- Develop business relationships with industry influencers, networking groups or any other contact in order to improve brand positioning and generate sales;
- Client prospection;
- Client solicitation;
- Obtain appointments with potential clients;
- Participate in the preparation of presentations that will be used during meetings with clients;
- Meet face-to-face or virtually with potential clients;
- Maintain privileged business relationships with clients;
- Participate in business development activities.
- 2 to 5 years experience in a similar environment;
- Autonomous and versatile;
- Excellent command of spoken and written French and English;
- Knowledge of the Office suite;
- Ability to use a CRM solution;
- Knowledge in computer science;
- Knowledge of telephony (an asset);
- Ability to travel occasionally in Canada and the United States;
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- We respect each other, we listen to each other, we support each other, we tell each other the truth, we laugh;
- We are conciliatory… we understand each other’s personal needs;
- We like to learn, we are autonomous, responsible and open-minded;
- And technically, we are unbeatable!
- Permanent, full-time position;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility of teleworking;
- Attractive group insurance plan;
- Paid day off on your birthday;
- Pleasant environment in new premises on the South Shore of Montreal, in offices close to major highways and easily accessible by public transit.
Visit our website at www.oxilio.com
If you are interested in the position offered, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org