LEVEL 1 Computer Technician
Jan 15, 2021 -
1 post(s) to fill
At Oxilio, our goal is to create an environment of proximity with our clients, partners and colleagues. We are recognized for our technical expertise while focusing on the needs of our customers.
With us, you will work with innovative and high-tech products. You will be the main and daily point of contact for our various Canadian customers. In addition to providing technical services to our customers, you will work in collaboration with level 2 technicians. Are you passionate about computers? Do you enjoy having fun at work? This position is for you!
- Ensure the reception of incidents by phone or email;
- Develop a diagnosis;
- Use remote control tools for problem resolution;
- Manage and resolve Level 1 technical problems;
- Inform customers of the progress of the investigation and resolution via CRM tools;
- Document what has been done in the system in order to share information with other team members;
- Configure and upgrade customers’ software solutions.
- DEP, DEC or AEC in computer science;
- Knowledge of operating systems Windows Server;
- Knowledge of MySQL and MS SQL databases; (an asset)
- Basic knowledge of common software (MS Excel, Wire Shark);
- Basic knowledge of networking;
- Knowledge of telephony (an asset);
- Excellent command of spoken and written French and English.
- We respect each other, we listen to each other, we support each other, we tell each other the truth, we laugh;
- We are conciliatory… we understand everyone’s personal needs ;
- We like to learn, we are autonomous, responsible and open-minded;
- And technically, we are unbeatable!
- Permanent, full-time position;
- Salary between $40,000 and $50,000 per year, depending on experience;
- Possibility of teleworking;
- Attractive group insurance plan;
- Paid day off on your birthday;
- Pleasant environment in new premises on the South Shore of Montreal, in offices close to major highways and easily accessible by public transit.
Visit our website at www.oxilio.com
If you are interested in the position offered, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org