LEVEL 2 Computer Technician
Jan 15, 2021 -
1 post(s) to fill
At Oxilio, our goal is to create an environment of proximity with our clients, partners and colleagues. We are recognized for our technical expertise while focusing on the needs of our customers.
With us, you will work with innovative and high-tech products. You will be the main point of contact on a daily basis for our various Canadian customers. In addition to providing technical services to our customers, you will work in collaboration with level 2 technicians. Are you passionate about computers? Do you enjoy having fun at work? This position is for you!
- Assist the level 1 support team;
- Develop a diagnosis and a plan to resolve problems;
- Assist the customer and take charge of the complete resolution of technical problems related to the use of audio/screen recording, analysis and reporting software, equipment (servers, disks, OS), the customer’s network environment (switch configuration, router, firewall mainly related to voice over IP), databases (MySQL version 5 + and MSSQL 2016 to 2019);
- Liaise with developers and escalate to Level 3 any technical issues that cannot be resolved at Level 2;
- Inform customers of the progress of the investigation and resolution via CRM tools;
- Document what has been done in the system in order to share information with other team members;
- Set up technical procedures;
- Installation and configuration of client software solutions using VM Ware, Citrix Xen, Virtual Box (LAB) virtual environments;
- Upgrade of client software solutions and system environments;
- Training of users and administrators of the solutions.
- BACC, DEC or AEC in computer science;
- 2 to 5 years experience in a similar environment;
- Knowledge of Windows Server operating systems;
- Knowledge of MySQL and MSSQL databases;
- Basic knowledge of current software (MS Excel, Wire Shark);
- Basic knowledge of networking;
- Knowledge in telephony (an asset);
- Knowledge in voice over IP (an asset);
- Excellent command of spoken and written French and English;
- Ability to travel occasionally in Canada and the United States;
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- We respect each other, we listen to each other, we support each other, we tell each other the truth, we laugh ;
- We are conciliatory… we understand each other’s personal needs;
- We like to learn, we are autonomous, responsible and open-minded;
- And technically, we are unbeatable!
- Permanent, full-time position;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility of teleworking;
- Attractive group insurance plan;
- Paid day off on your birthday;
- Pleasant environment in new premises on the South Shore of Montreal, in offices close to major highways and easily accessible by public transit.
Visit our website at www.oxilio.com
If you are interested in the position offered, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org