Eleveo is a workforce and customer experience management solution created for contact centers. This software platform provides contact centers of all sizes with the tools they need to build better customer relationships. Eleveo captures interactions, provides information on customer sentiments and measures operational efficiency. Eleveo is a powerful, state-of-the-art solution. Easy to use, it was designed to deliver the best possible performance.


Call recording
Eleveo’s call recording module allows you to select the calls to be recorded according to your company’s needs. Not only can you choose to record all calls, but you can also decide to select calls on demand, on a random basis or according to predetermined rules.

Video recording and video conferencing
Eleveo’s video recording module enriches your understanding of the exchange by bringing in the facial expressions and gestures of the client and the agent. This video recording and videoconferencing module allows you to select the conversations to be recorded according to your company’s needs. With this module, you will be able to quickly find, view and share recorded video calls and videoconferences.

Screen Capture
The screen capture module records the entire communication and allows to analyze the interaction by listening to the agent’s voice and viewing his screen. This module helps identify best practices and non-productive activities. In addition, it helps train employees.

Live monitoring
The live monitoring module allows you to listen to the agents’ calls and observe their screens in real time to provide them with effective coaching.

Quality management
The quality management module allows for accurate measurement of agent performance. Thanks to this module, the evaluator can determine the strengths and weaknesses of an individual or a group. It is then possible to set deadlines and measure progress.

Customer Survey
The “Survey” module allows you to find out the client’s opinion about the services you offer. You can create questionnaires in an easy-to-use web editor and invite customers to give you feedback on their experience. This allows you to track customer satisfaction over time and gain a detailed understanding of your customer service.

Online learning and coaching
This module provides targeted training and coaching to improve agent performance and customer satisfaction. You can create a simple training course, use the existing knowledge base or any other digital content that can be referenced by a single link. After training, agents complete a customized questionnaire to measure knowledge acquisition. This way, you can track their progress and measure the effectiveness of the training.

Speech Analysis
In a random evaluation process, only 1% of calls are listened to. With Eleveo’s speech analysis module, it is possible to obtain valuable information from the remaining 99% of calls. By analyzing the speech of these calls, this module will allow you to quickly find non-compliant calls, customer churn occurrences and market trends to monitor.

Workforce Management (WFM)
The cost of personnel is the most important expense in contact centers. With the workforce management module, take control of shift planning and produce the best possible schedules. Know what to expect and avoid unexpected surprises.


  • Permanent registration, according to schedule or on request
  • Integrated with Cisco contact center platforms
  • Captures the screen of employees working from home
  • Possibility of agent self-assessment
  • Encryption and security
  • PCI DSS, HIPAA, FCDPA, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Telemarketing Sales Rules (TSR) and the Securities Exchange Act compliance.
  • Definition of business rules to manage the record retention cycle to ensure compliance and to optimize data storage space
  • Ability to associate customer survey results with specific agent interaction
  • Ability to compare customer survey results with customer satisfaction scores to identify areas for improvement for your agents
  • Fast and accurate speech analysis and emotion detection
  • Modification of schedules in real time according to intra-day data
  • Scenario analysis via simulations

Contact us to learn more about our ideal workforce and customer experience management solution for your contact center!


Sector - Contact Center - Oxilio
Contact Center