Atmos is a cloud-based call recording, compliance, voice analytics, and quality management platform suitable for companies of any size. Offered as a subscription, Atmos eliminates the cost of on-site hardware and backup systems. The Atmos platform is hosted in the Cloud and can be deployed in a matter of hours. This unique platform scales to meet the specific needs of organizations across all industry sectors.
Atmos is a call recording Cloud SaaS that captures audio and screen interactions of users. The Atmos platform securely records and stores all calls in adherence with global compliance regulations. For added flexibility, you can connect to Atmos from any device with an internet connection. The Atmos platform integrates with 99.9% of communication platforms (Cisco and BroadSoft, Avaya, Microsoft Teams and many others).
Global Compliance Coverage
Call centers worldwide take calls every day filled with credit card numbers and other personal information. Atmos will modernize your call center to record calls automatically or on-demand. Your calls are encrypted with a 256-bit AES rotating methodology storage on our secure cloud, which meets or exceeds virtually every regulation’s demands, including GDPR, PCI DSS, MiFID II, Dodd-Frank, CCPA, HIPAA and many more.
Automatic PCI Compliance
Whether your business is a trading floor, an eCommerce service, a medical institution, or an insurance company, your conversations need to be recorded under The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This regulation requires that vulnerable customer data (like credit card numbers) are scrubbed from company recordings and conversation transcripts. Atmos’ PCI module can do this automatically with its advanced speech recognition capabilities. Our advanced AI identifies numbers occurring in your recordings and scrubs the non-compliant data from both the transcript and recording.
The Atmos quality assurance license enables rich, AI-driven analytics to evaluate your customer and agent interactions. These call analytics can improve your company’s internal processes while ensuring compliance and boosting customer satisfaction.
Atmos analytics provides a host of quality assurance benefits to your company. Atmos’ transcription turns your call audio into a text file. CallCabinet delivers analysis of your customer and employee emotions, identifies the caller’s gender, and can identify keywords in the conversation. Using Atmos, your company can understand customer sentiment across all of your calls so you can rapidly identify problematic calls and settle disputes before they become a larger issue. Atmos also helps you search your calls for important keywords and phrases like mentions of your competitors, common requests, and frequent support issues.
Agent Screen Recording for Your Contact Center
Atmos records your agent screens to reveal a 3-dimensional understanding of each call’s progress. In turn, this assists administrators in discerning process bottlenecks, revising company training programs, and identify unproductive and inappropriate employee actions. Atmos stores all screen interactions with the same encryption level as your call audio, and screen recordings can be shared compliantly through Atmos’ compliance share feature.
- Seamless cloud migration of data from legacy solutions
- Your business has complete data ownership – 100% control of recorded calls, transcripts and metadata
- As a managed service, Atmos includes software updates and technical support services
- Offers flexible Cloud storage, unlimited throughput and effortlessly scales to changing needs
- Complies with all security standards and requirements of the financial sector, both in North America and the rest of the world
- Military-grade encryption, redundancy and logging
- Hosted in Canada at several Microsoft Azure data sites
- Integrates with every major PBX, UCaaS and phone system including Microsoft Teams, BroadSoft, Cisco Jabber and many others
- Innovative Cloud based / HTML5 driven platform deploys in hours with minimal IT support
- Deploy compliant call recording for on-site or remote agents, anytime, anywhere – from any device
Contact us and discover the power and flexibility of Atmos’ Cloud call recording, analytics, and quality management platform.